Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Water Conservation (on a lighter note)

One of the reasons that our home qualified as a "Green Home" is because we have one very special toilet. When we had our "walk through/homeowner orientation" with the builder, they pointed out that our toilet has two flush buttons. One for "solids," one for "liquids." It took me a second to understand what the guy was saying. It's a very special toilet indeed.

Our agent suggested we label the flush bottons "1" and "2" to avoid confusion. What do you think?

3 comments:

Heather Pelczar said...

So... if you number your buttons, does that mean you get one big marshmallow for #1 and two big marshmallows for #2...or is it just so you know which one to push? If it is just for flushing, I would say it isn't worth the effort.

Hilary said...

Absolutely! I love marshmallows, but I don't like them lingering in my toilet.

Cat said...

that's an odd conversation to have with guests (of which I hope to be one, so consider OUR conversation had).
please press 1 if you do a #1. please press 2 if you do a #2.
if you choose to do a voice over system, you could also teach them italian, popular southern words and phrases, or even hindi.

in australia (how many of my comments start with this?) they have a light flush vs a heavy flush.

what I want to know is, what happens if you have a ghost ken? does that count as a #1 or #2?