Friday, June 15, 2007

Pure Chocolate Whippet


Sameer got these from the store the other day. They were actually quite good...but I think the description on the side of the box is a little over the top:

"Since its creation by the Viau family in 1927, the irresistibly sinful taste of Dare Pure Chocolate Whippet has been Quebec's favorite cookie for generations! Whippet is a heavenly cloud-like marshmallow cookie that is smothered in a pure dark chocolate for a taste that is sure to satisfy your every desire."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look REALLY good though...can I have some? I thought the name was a little provoking...isn't a whippet a breed of dog? Are you sure those were just cookies? Animal rights people are really cracking down lately...

Sameer Yadav said...

it's funny you mentioned that because I thought of you when I first saw these cookies - didn't your family used to have whippet?