Sunday, June 14, 2009

Noah in the Nursery


Today Noah went to the nursery at church for the very first time. He did great - or at least that's what they tell me! While there, he took a nap in a swing with a reclining seat...........makes me wonder how much easier his first 3 months would have been on us if we had only invested in a swing! (We had borrowed a take-along swing that has a very upright seat that does not recline at all so Noah wasn't too fond of it.)

Here he is in his overalls - we think they look super cute on him, especially from the behind!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

One of my nephews had a swing. Best investment I think my sister ever made! :) It's not too late!

Glad he did so well! There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anonymous said...

way to go noah

Heather Pelczar said...

We had a take along swing but the seat reclined. She loved her vibrating seat too. I am so happy to hear that he liked the nursery. I am happy for you that you got to enjoy a service. He does look cute in overalls. I love overalls.