Monday, August 28, 2006

Pictures of Yale and New Haven

Sick of writing already. Here's some eye-candy...

Sterling Divinity Quadrangle....where Sameer will be spending most of his time. Fortunately it's right across the street from our future apartment.


Jonathan Edwards College....part of Old Campus. Not sure anyone of similar intellectual caliber has taught here since.


Check out the creepy guy coming out of the wall holding the first letter of Jonathan Edwards' name.

Sterling Memorial Library - 4 million volumes. 'Nuff said.

One of the cool churches on New Haven Green

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has the burning or oppressing started yet????

Ryan

Anonymous said...

cool pics you guys oh by the way i may be moving up to seattle thee is a job opportunity up there for me!

Sameer Yadav said...

Ryan,

I tried to light some stuff on fire, but it's raining here. I'll try harder when it gets sunnier.

Anonymous,

That's great! Who are you?

Sharad Yadav said...

The "J" on the creepy fellow coming out of the wall doesn't stand for "Jonathan Edwards" - it stands for Janine Melnitz, the secretary for the Ghostbusters.

Anonymous said...

Im pretty sure that sharid is right about the "J" on the wall, I just didnt want to step on any Yale toes.
Oh, and sameer, you gotta use gas!!!

Ryan Metro

Anonymous said...

sameer and whitney its jenny embleton sorry i forgot to put my name at the bottom my bad! but anyway i turned in my application and now im playing the waiting game! ill let you guys know if i get the job or not!

jenny embleton

jlelovesjesus said...

check out my blog space http://jcrazy4jesus.blogspot.com i will bre adding more stuff later!

Sameer Yadav said...

Nice blog Jenny, we just visited it.

Hey Ryan, I can't believe a FIREMAN is advocating that I burn down New Haven. I'm shocked, offended, and pathologically encouraged.